Real Sex or Reel Sex?

Have you ever watched two (maybe three or four) actors having sex on film? I have... A LOT. Sometimes it's hard to tell if what you're watching is actually two people having sex, or just actors going through the motions. There's a fine line between simulated and unsimulated sex, so I'm going to present to you some scenes from mainstream and not-so-mainstream movies, and I will leave it to you to decide... SEX / NO SEX?

Friday, December 3, 2010

Heather Vandeven in "Life On Top"





Heather Vandeven has done a bunch of scenes where she just sits there and masturbates, which is fine, because who wouldn't want to watch this foxy kitten play with herself? However, she's never done any boy/girl scenes, so you can imagine my delight when I saw this scene from the show Life On Top... I instantly ripped a hole in the front of my jeans, and then I spent an hour cleaning my computer monitor. So could it be that Heather is leaving the pleasure of her fingers behind? You make the call... SEX/NO SEX?

This guy votes: SEX

Download this scene here:
http://www.filestube.com/8K7dh7BkrVCLCtbCG7wLeH/Life-On-Top-s01e13-Happy-Endings.html

1 comment:

  1. The link is redirected to 2.9 GB, not the 180 mb of chapter. Too ...
    Thanks anyway.

    ReplyDelete