Real Sex or Reel Sex?

Have you ever watched two (maybe three or four) actors having sex on film? I have... A LOT. Sometimes it's hard to tell if what you're watching is actually two people having sex, or just actors going through the motions. There's a fine line between simulated and unsimulated sex, so I'm going to present to you some scenes from mainstream and not-so-mainstream movies, and I will leave it to you to decide... SEX / NO SEX?

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Sonya Walger in "Tell Me You Love Me"



Sonya Walger is best known for her appearances in Lost and Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles. She's also made a few appearances in my head while I cranked one out, and for that I thank you Sonya. Of her best TV performances, her role in Tell Me You Love Me was the most memorable, since it often involved her having sex. Like this scene, which shows Sonya having the sex. Very nice vagina, but is the sex real? Let the world decide... SEX/NO SEX?

This guy votes: NO SEX

Download this scene and several others here:
http://www.filestube.com/search.html?q=sonya+walger+tell+me+you+love&select=All

2 comments: